Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Anniversary to my beautiful wife!



It's been two years since you walked down the aisle just after midnight on Valentines' Day, 2004. I'll never forget it! You looked so radiant and stunning. Thanks for the best two years of my life, Jaime. It just keeps getting better. God is good!

The background of the pic is the quilt that our dear friend Heidi made for us, consisting of hand-made pieces from our families and dear friends with well wishes for our special day. In the foreground is our precious little 8 week old Faith Kinder. I now go around the house saying, I remember when we had a one-month old! sniff sniff. She'll be packing for college any day now. It's going so fast.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!! Thank you for loving me so perfectly! I enjoyed our special day together yesterday. You have blessed my life in so many ways!! Best 2 years of my life...for sure!

God is so good!!

Love you!

JS

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Jaime.
I can believe it as been two years.
love ya
sarah l'italien

Brooks Inc. said...

It was a great day/night! I remember it well. Jaime really was a bride that should of been on the cover of a magazine. So many fun memories!

Lookig forward to dinner with you guys this Thursday!


BJB

Clarissa said...

I can't believe it has been two years, either! Congratulations on your little one.

Anonymous said...

MS and JS, did I read it right that you two were married just after midnight??? Gosh! Was this wedding in front of a bunch of night owls unlike me? Smile. Or did you go to the justice of the peace?
My fiance and I are getting married this coming August 19th at FXCC at 2:00 ... in the AFTERNOON! Not morning! :) ;)
Anyway, happy 2-year anniversary, Jaime and Murray! :)

Monica