Wednesday, February 14, 2007

3 years!!!

3 years ago today, I walked down the aisle to the most handsome man in the world. I can honsestly say that I couldn't be happier and more thankful to God for bringing such a WONDERFUL man into my life. He is MORE THAN what I had hoped for in my wildest of dreams. I tear up thinking about how much the Lord knows me and LOVES me, by simply giving me the gift of Murray. (I would bawl like a baby if I counted my other blessings too!). I look forward to countless other anniversaries with him. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you, Murray!! "My heart is and always will be....yours!"


Here we are at the Nashville Courthouse signing our marrigae license. What a FUN memory!!


I can't believe I get to be Murray's wife!!! I'm so excited, I just have to click up my heels!!


On the evening of our wedding day (we got married at midnight on the morning of Valentine's Day) we attended the wedding of Murray's cousin, Eileen and her new hubby, Eric. They were SO GRACIOUS to share their wedding day with us...and Eileen even attended our midnight ceremony! Happy 3rd Anniversary to you guys too!! We love you!

11 comments:

Candice said...

Happy Anniversary Jaime and Murray!

My what busy little bees you two have been in those three years:)!

Murray Sanderson said...

Wow, I am the luckiest man ever. Thanks so much, honey...I am blessed much more than you to have YOU in my life. I'm glad we have a snow day to celebrate our special day!
Murray

Anonymous said...

Eric and I are very happy to share the anniversary with you! Happy Valentines and Anniversary!

Eileen & Eric

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are so precious, Jamie!

Thank you for the phone call- I hope you received some mail from me this week!!!! -erinlo

Candice said...

Jaime, I love your smile!

Jerri said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys! I think marriage is the best of God's creation, with children being a close second! It's great watching your family grow and seeing how much you all love one another!

Kelli said...

happy anniversary! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha. I caught the quote from SENSE AND SENSIBILITY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! When Emma Thompson starts sobbing, I always break down. Then Hugh Grant says that famous line. AHHHHHHH. Luckily you and Murray didn't go through the agony Elinor and Edward did. Even more lucky is the fact that you are just as much in love as they. HURRAY!!!!!

jaime s said...

Thanks for all the congrats, everyone! We feel so blessed (and have been blessed)!!

Suzy...glad someone caught the quote, S&S is my ALL TIME FAVE movie! Love it! I tear up at that scene too and I've seen it at least a thousand times!!

Candice said...

Do you remember the first time you watched S&S?

jaime s said...

I thought of it as I was typing that comment. How neirdy were we...look out UT here we come, uh, on second thought, we'd rather stay in and watch movies!!