Monday, April 02, 2007

Cherry Blossoms!!

It's that time of year again!! Our favorite part of spring...the peak of the cherry blossoms!! We went downtown last week to take some pics of our beautiful girl with these beautiful trees. It was a lot harder to catch her looking at the camera this year. She's so mobile these days. Here are a few of our favorites....

This is the sweetest...I just wish she were holding a cute little bunny or something else besides Daddy's sunglasses!

I couldn't find the other pics from our visit last year but here's one that shows how much our little girl has grown!!!

P.S. Sorry for the delay in posting. We drove to IN last week to visit my family and to attend my 13 year high school reunion (I know it's an odd year to celebrate). We stopped along the way to have a mini-family vacation at Fort Rapids Hotel/Waterpark. We'll post more about that later.... Happy Spring everyone!!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

great pics! she's adorable. and the blossoms look awesome! :)

angie c said...

I've been wondering about y'all. She is growing so much!!! I'm sure she's into everything, but what a fun age, huh? Love you!

erinlo said...

That is one CUTE kid. Oh my goodness- I love Faith's hair!!! Great pics.

Laura Scott said...

I'm on my dad's computer where I watch videos and leave comments on blogs! Yipee! I love the cherry blossoms. And I love Faith's little curls bouncing around when she falls down from walking. Way to go Faith! Cute girl!

Candice said...

Where art thou?