Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick or Treat

Here are the highlights of our little bugs' Halloween....
The cutest little bugs on the block!!!!
Precious little bee

Faith had this dazed look on her face during this set of pictures. We couldn't get her to smile and it wasn't b/c of the candy. She hardly touched her sucker....but she LOVED to hold it.
Nana arrived yesterday, just in time for trick or treating!
NayNay came out for our neighborhood Halloween parade last weekend.

My nieces came out for the parade too. They are both cheerleaders (Haleigh is a Barbie one and Brielle is a gothic one. Brielle lost her "real" costume top so I had to make this one on the fly).
Grandman and Mimi also stopped by for the parade.


Faithy loved the pom poms.

Hope you all enjoyed taking your little ones around or passing out candy to the neighborhood kids. I think it's so fun to see all the costumes.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

I hadn't checked your blog in a day or two and I missed a lot! I'm so glad to hear that it looks like Eli is going to be fine. We'll be praying for your family. They kids looked very cute in their little bug costumes!

candice said...

Who would have thought that Jaime would ever love two flying bugs so much! It would be hard to resist those cuties!

Jerri said...

How GREAT to see you and your little ones out trick or treating! They make really cute bugs! :) I'm so thankful Eli is better--about the time I got the news and let the prayer team know, I heard he had come home from the hospital! We had an AWESOME Power House this weekend! My Spirit is still hopping around singing like all of those 500 teens were! Miss you guys!

Emille said...

Faith and Eli are getting so big... they are too cute in their costumes. So glad to see Eli well and being able to participate in the Fall Festivities. I had not checked my email, but Alison passed on the news of him not being well and we were praying.
~Emille

Monica said...

Love your cute little bugs!!! I am so glad you guys did not spend Halloween in the hospital. I pray little Eli keeps doing better and better. He sure does make a sweet little bee.