Monday, December 17, 2007

6 More Months of Wonderful!!

A year and a half ago, we presented "6 months of wonderful" when our precious daughter, Faith, turned 6 months old. How is it possible that now our little boy has given us "6 more months of wonderful"??? He was just born the other day....wasn't he????

We can hardly believe that Eli has been with us for 6 MONTHS. He has been a delight to us in SO MANY ways! He is the most smiley child we've ever seen. A friend at church recently told us that he has an "infectious smile". We totally agree. No matter what mood I'm in, a smile from Eli melts my heart and brings a smile to my face as well. He smiles at EVERYTHING!!

Eli Burkhalter Sanderson, born June 12th, 2007 at 3:59 p.m.

Thank you God for giving us 6 months of wonderful-ness in the form of Eli!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE you, baby boy!!

Mommy & Daddy (and Faithy)

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe he's already six months old! What a cutie he is and he certainly looks like a happy little man:)

Jennie said...

It's funny how in each picture he just seems to get happier and happier! You guys must just have a fun family I guess!:)

Jerri said...

He's so precious! I love his smiles, too! Merry Christmas--merry Sandersons!

Candice said...

SO cute!

angie c said...

6 months already! It can't be.

He is adorable. So cute.

Brooks Inc. said...

J-me! I love you! Send me your address!

BJB

Brooks Inc. said...

Ok...I totlally forgot to mention what a cutie Eli is! I cannot believe I have not met him yet...What a Doll!

BJB

tamandscott said...

He is the cutest thing e-v-e-r. Happy six months!

Holly O'Quinn said...

Aren't infectious smiles the best?!!! What a darling he is....