Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Birthday Girl, Big Girl Shoes & PJs

Faith got a special treat last week. She got to be the birthday girl at school. She goes to our church's preschool 2 days a week. It's for 2-5 yr. olds. Since she already had her birthday before she started (in January), Mrs. Sharon asked if they could celebrate her big day last week. She was more than happy to say, "YES!!". Especially if cupcakes are involved!Faith loves cupcakes so much! One time we were at our friend's house and she was fixing a drink of water for Faith. She asked her, "What kind of cup do you want, Faith?" Faith eagerly replied, "A CUPCAKE!".

Here's our BIG GIRL with her new tennis shoes on. And here's her big girl pjs that Nana bought her! She looks so grown up all the time!!!

She is in the midst of potty training and that is yet another thing that is making her look so big!! We love her so so so so so so so much!!!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

How adorable!!! And shoes with LACES, too! Wow.
I wish for you much more success with the potty training thing than we've had around here. Or maybe I should say "a faster and more consistent" result. :) We have good days and bad days -- and until I get more into the groove of taking care of two, we're just letting it slide . . . kinda funny since this all started last summer, no??? :)

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness gracious. There is just no way that Faith is old enough for potty training!! I can't believe how quickly time has flown! She does look like such a big girl in the pictures. I love her new night gown:)

Kelli said...

she is getting so big! you are lucky that you're on the road to potty training... rachel has no interest yet. hopefully soon. glad to see you guys are doing well!!

jennyc said...

Too cute! Thanks for the comment. I tried to e-mail you our address but don't think I have your current e-mail. Anyways, e-mail me and I will get you our address. Our e-mail is my first and last name separated by a . at gmail.com.