Friday, August 14, 2009

Eli Turns Two!!!

We have a 2 year old in our midst and we are LOVING life!! He is a joy to us for countless reasons (more on that later).

Here is a recap of his 2nd birthday party. Mickey Mouse themed, of course!

Our gift to him was a water table that we wanted to set out at his party. Therefore, he opened it a few days early.
Here's the table that I decorated... The red Mickey bags were party favors filled with a lots of Mickey goodies!
We read a Mickey Birthday book and shared our Mystery Mousekatools
Played with bubbles
And had lots of outdoor fun!
Time to eat...(kids food)
Grown-ups food
Cake time!
Eli said "Hi" to each of the characters. He was so excited to see them!
Faith enjoying her piece of cake
Sweetest 2 year old ever!!

Present time!
Here is Eli (being held by Daddy) on his first Birthday Sunday at church. A monthly event that is so precious!!

Eli, Happy Birthday! We love you so very much!!

*P.S. I realize Eli's birthday was in June. I am a bit behind and Blogger was giving me fits when I tried to write this post several weeks ago.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

looks like a fun birthday and the cake and decorations were wonderful! happy birthday to eli (late)! :)

The Speck family said...

Adorable pics~ Eli is such a sweetie and Faithy is a doll. I wish she had run over to sit with us yesterday :).

Lisa said...

Just catching up on your blog - looks like you are having so much fun. Your kids are so cute!

Candice said...

I am not pleased with the way you neglect this blog. It has been over 2 months.

I suppose I only have myself to blame for dragging you onto facebook.