Monday, April 03, 2006

The Cherry Blossoms are Blooming!






These pics were taken in the Kenwood neighborhood...I think it's in NW DC, but it may be actually Maryland or northern Virginia...can someone clear that up?

Anyway, the cherry blossom trees in this neighborhood are so spectacular. Thanks to my buddy Neal who told us about this enchanted, fairy-tale neighborhood.

We're headed to the official National Cherry Blossom Festival around the tidal basin tomorrow. Hopefully tonight's hail storm and high winds didn't make the trees shed their blossoms!

I'm finding less & less time to post lately. Faith is growing so much every day, and I don't want to sit at this silly computer & miss anything! She is talking so much now (no words, but she's communicating!...and she is smiling & reacting with so much personality. If I type "so" one more time, will someone please slap me so silly?)

Enjoy our pics of God's creation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the photos. this is as close as i'm getting this year. thus these photos are a solace to me. hope someone explains where the kenwood neighborhood is so i can go there next year.