Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Cousin Time!!!!

We made a trip to Dallas a few weeks ago and Faith soaked up SO MUCH COUSIN TIME!! Here are a few highlights....Sharing french fries with Stone during his lunchtime at Jackson Elementary.
Walking through the line of kindergarteners as they waited for recess to begin. I was such a big girl that day!!

Bathtime with Stone and Sterling. They crack me up and they LOVED my funny hairdo!!
Pajama time!! These guys called me "Baby Jack Jack" when I was in Mommy's tummy. I was so excited to fit into my Incredible pj's so I can REALLY be Baby Jack Jack. Sterling is Dash!

I LOVED getting to hear Bennett and Briggs' band, Slyde of Hand, practice. I'm their #1 fan!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I was happy to have Faith in class that sunday that you and Faith visit at PRCC.
Love,
Miss. Sarah

Candice said...

Cousins are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

boy those were the days, when cousins could all fit in the tub and still have room for more, and room to play!! i love it, and obviously so do these special cousins!!