Monday, May 21, 2007

The Switch....

Well, I knew it was bound to happen. I just thought it would happen MUCH LATER!! Faithy has made the switch from being Mommy's girl to Daddy's girl!! And she doesn't even try to hide it!


This past week we went house hunting in Indianapolis and had a pretty rough flight on the way there (Faith refused to nap and it was WAY PAST time for her to sleep). She finally fell asleep in Murray's arms as the wheels 0f the plane touched down in Indy. On the way back to Virginia, I captured this sweet picture of Faithy in her Daddy's arms 2 minutes after takeoff.



She all but knocks me over when Murray walks in the door after work. She cuddles with Daddy, holds his hand during our family prayers and runs to him when he chases her. It really is so very sweet!....but is it so hard to throw some love Mommy's way too?????

I love your Daddy too, Faithy and totally understand why you are eager to shower him with affection!!! He is so fun to love!! And so are you!!!


2 comments:

Jenni said...

so cute! maybe you can take some solace in the anticipation of baby #2 in just a few short weeks?!? :-) good luck with the move, too....

Laura Scott said...

Poor mommy! You do have such a sweet family though! I hope the move is going smoothly for you guys. I know that's got to be a challenge with a baby on the way :)