Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pray for Bennett

Our good friends Travis and Kelly had their first child this Monday. He is a precious and sweet baby who is critically ill and in desperate need of prayers. Please Please Please say a prayer for baby Bennett and his parents and family right now and throughtout the day.

You can check out this blogsite that has been set up to keep updates on his condition and specific prayer requests known www.prayingforbennett.blogspot.com

Check out the prayer pager number and page Travis and Kelly to let them know you are praying for them. Even if you don't know them, please pray for them!

"The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective". James 5:16

3 comments:

Ellyn said...

Murray,

I of course told Travis how hard it was for you to not be here! I knew you were just so upset to not be able to be here and I conveyed that to Travis....his reply "Murray is just so great!"

Pray Murray, pray! and page!!!

Laura Scott said...

Jaime,
Thanks for telling me about your friends. Somehow today I ended up without children for a long time. Today was Jake's first day at school and at 9:30 this morning a friend asked Bradley to go to the lake with them, so I had a lot of quiet time to pray for baby Bennett. I believe the Lord has answered many prayers today prayed on Bennett, Kelly, and Travis' behalf. I needed some encouragement today and I found God close to me because I drew near to him.. James4:8 I believe. Thanks for asking me to spend time in prayer for Bennett. It was a true blessing to pray on behalf of this family!

Anonymous said...

Murray and Jaime, thanks so much for the pics of your beautiful babies. I love seeing them so much. My hubby is working in Indianapolis. He flies home to Chantilly each Friday and back to Indianapolis each Sunday. Whew. If you need him to transport anything around bread basket size, let me know.