Friday, May 16, 2008

First Haircut!

It was finally time to take Eli to get his haircut! We tried to put it off till his 1 year b-day but his hair kept getting in his eyes. So here are pics from one of his big "firsts"....


Before pic (notice the kid in the background, he thought we were nuts with our camera, video and all the other crazy attention we were putting on this event)

First comes the spray bottle!
All ready for the cut to begin...
This is fun!....
I want to move around a bit....
All done!
Mommy and Daddy say I look like SUCH A BIG BOY now!!

Thank you Ms. Elizabeth! I love my new haircut!!

5 comments:

jennyc said...

So handsome in his new hair cut! He seemed to enjoy the experience! I love the last picture showing his teeth. Colton is cutting his top two right now. Fun times :)

Brooks Inc. said...

He looks so cute...loved getting the 11 month update!

YOur quilting skills are amazing! I am so proud of you adn all of your gifts...

Benjamin and I took a nap the other day using the one you made me when I was pledge mom... COuld not help but smile at some of the memories that brought back!
Good times Flamey!

BJB

Lisa said...

He is so cute! Looks like he did really well - Jonathan cried the whole time during his first haircut!

Candice said...

What a smiley boy he is! Reminds me of his mommy and her happy heart.

Jerri said...

He's a cutie and so happy during that haircut! Conner is going to need one before long, too. He has little wild hairs everywhere, even though I brush it down when I bathe him during the day. All of our boys were like that...young adults from the church we attended when they were babies called them "Woodstock". I posted the latest pic of Conner on my blog.