Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our little preschooler

Our precious preschooler had her first program last week. It was the SWEETEST thing ever!! Faith joined our church's preschool in January. She went 2 mornings a week and L-O-V-E-D it!! When she would wake up on a school morning, I would tell her, "You get to go to school today, Faith." She would immediately say, "Bye Mom. School Daddy!!!" (Murray drove her since he works at our church). She LOVES her teachers and we are so thankful that this was such a wonderful experience for her!! Here's the recap of her program....

First up, each child got to do "show and tell". Faith brought her Elmo phone. She said her name, what she brought and answered some questions about it. So cute!!

Next up, it was time for the 2 year old class to perform their song. There are only 3 of them. She and her friends Alexa and Tucker sang, The Itsy Bitsy Spider. (Tucker is a little afraid of girls).
After the 3 year olds and 4 year olds did their numbers, the whole school (12 kids total) sang a couple songs. Faith is on the far left.
Here's some of Faith's artwork...
And her cheering section...
NayNay brought Faithy some flowers....

Her WONDERFUL teachers; Ms. Marcy, Ms. Tiffy, Ms. SharonHer teachers gave her a basket full of gifts. It was so nice and Faith loved getting to open all her treats!


Here are 2 super cute (and super quick) videos of Faith's performances.....

She is on the far left and is a tad bit shy on this first number...

She warmed up a bit for the second song...

8 comments:

Kelli said...

that is so great! it looks like she did a great job at school! Rachel starts preschool in august and i know she will love it. our babies are growing up!!

Jennie said...

Cute and I was cracking up at the "AMEN!!"

Amanda said...

That is some very enthusiastic singing!:) It looks like Faith had a fun time with preschool. Today in the car Aidyn asked something about how far away Faith's neighborhood was. I said it was a long way away now since Faith moved. She was completely shocked that Faith moved (?), but very excited that maybe we can fly on an airplane to come see you guys:)

Jerri said...

GREAT job, Faith! I knew I was missing something not getting to have Faith in my Penguin class! :) That wonderful performance is making me miss my preschool teacher days....well, soon I will have Grammie Jerri's Preschool--after all of my guys are married and start having more grandchildren!

Candice said...

Faithy is obviously the most talented of the bunch.

I am so thankful that she enjoys her preschool and you can feel good each time she goes!

Friend, you have done such a great job calling and checking on me. We have had family in town all week, so I have been away from the house (and my cell doesn't always work at the farm). Next week will be a little calmer and I am going to try to call you! Love you.

Murray Sanderson said...

That last video captures so much of what Faith is all about...a beautiful little girl on the inside & out, sharing her 'faith' in a loud way with a bright smile on her face. I just can hardly resist her, sometimes I just thank the Lord for the joy of being Faith's father. You start out in life thinking your life will be about so many things, and then you realize, hey, I might just be here JUST SO I can love and nurture this beautiful little girl (and my precious son Eli too). God is good. Many thanks to my incredible wife for her work in keeping up this web journal. I love you honey! MS

Brooks Inc. said...

J-me- I have said it before...she is an absolute doll!

I sure love you and miss you!

BJB

Jerri said...

Please tell me you guys haven't been washed away--or blown away! I've been concerned watching the news! (We haven't spontaneously combusted here--yet!) :)