Friday, June 13, 2008

Eli's year in reviewl!!

We can hardly believe that a year has passed since this precious little smiler entered our world! We love you so much, Eli Burkhalter Sanderson! You have brought us so much joy! Here's a very quick recap of Eli's first year!!

(side note, I'm a little embarrassed to notice the rice krispie treat in my hand!! I had gestational diabetes with Eli's pregnancy and was placed on a strict diet...a very cruel thing to do to a pregnant woman!! I CRAVED rice krispie treats like crazy. I tried to figure out how to make them sugar free and never could. My dear friend, Katherine, brought me a large batch of the 'real' thing the first night we came home from the hospital. I guess I was too enthralled with them to even set it down for the picture!)







Happy Birthday, Eli!! We love you so very much!!

Daddy, Mommy & Faithy

9 comments:

Mindy B said...

Happy Birthday, Eli! I hope you had a wonderful day! Do you put everything in your mouth like Cade? Including bugs that are still alive and try to crawl away from you? Boys are so different than gilrs!! But we love you just the same!!
Love to all of you!
Bedard's

Murray Sanderson said...

Happy birthday, Son! I love you so much, and am so proud of you. I'm also crazy about your Mommy, and am thankful for the time she puts into this family blog. You will really enjoy reading and looking back through all of this over the years. I hope you will know how much we treasured/treasure you. Love, Daddy

Kelli said...

happy birthday eli!!

-rachel (and brent and kelli)

candice said...

Happy Birthday Eli! It is fun to look back at each month and how he has changed.

I love the Rice Krispies treat picture! Now you've got me craving some!

So thankful for our time together this month!

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday big boy! Time does fly, doesn't it! The kids are super cute!

The Speck family said...

Happy 1st Birthday Eli!!! You are soooo big and adorable~ we miss you and Faithy back here in VA! Love, Kelly, Travis & Bennett

Jill said...

Happy birthday, Eli! You are just adorable!

Holly O'Quinn said...

Wow! It's amazing how time goes by so quickly with children. Eli is such a little cutie and he looks like a lot of fun. Happy Birthday little man!

Murray Sanderson said...

And contrary to how I look in that last picture, I did not get stone cold wasted at Eli's birthday party.
Just had to clear the air. :)
Thanks for the well wishes everyone!
Murray