Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tagged by Sara

I don't get tagged that often (is that saying something about me??) so I'm gonna accept this tag from Sara M. and tell you 7 random things about myself....

1) I LOVE being pregnant. (I'm not currently pregnant btw). I feel this weird almost jealous feeling whenever I see a pregnant woman. I love wearing maternity clothes, feeling the baby move inside, etc. I may look into being a surrogate!! I really enjoy it!

2) I cannot sleep without sticking one of my feet out of the blankets. I start to feel claustrophobic if I don't.

3) Speaking of claustrophobia, wearing fake nails makes me feel claustrophobic. I've been a nail biter for as long as I can remember. (horrible habit I'm still trying to break!!) I've always wanted to have long pretty nails. I thought, getting "my nails done" would be a perfect solution, wrong!! It freaked me out and I couldn't wait to get them off!

4) Unlike Sara, I LOVE fans (the kind that blow air and keep you cool). I can't sleep without them. Even in the wintertime, I have fans going!

5) I don't like very many fruits, but I love almost all veggies!

6) I write things on my "to-do" list just so I can cross them off. It finalizes the accomplishment and is a little reward to myself!

7) I LOVE to organize but HATE to clean. I am embarrassed to admit that I can count on one hand (actually just using a few fingers) how many times I've dusted my house since we've moved here over a year ago!

Here are my 7 friends that I tag... Ramona H., Amanda T., Mindy B., Jerri H., Monica H., Laura S., Candice S.

9 comments:

Murray Sanderson said...

Ok, my heart dropped into my stomach when you said you loved being pregnant! :) Glad you clarified!
And let me just say, Jaime DOES love fans...it's like a wind tunnel in our room, we've got the ceiling fan on high and an oscillating fan going as well.
And honey, you like watermelon!
Ok, that's all for now.

MattandSara said...

Oh...I have the fan ON year round because of the hubby but I don't like it blowing in my face...yuck! And that whole pregnancy thing makes me laugh. Good for you, girl!

Jerri said...

I think I know how to do this:
1. I LOVE being pregnant, too. I'm not pregnant either....I would probably be a widow if I was! :)
I really sometimes feel "lonely" knowing I won't ever feel that feeling of having a baby inside, moving etc, and I felt beautiful. (Don always thought I was beautiful pregnant.) I feel affection for pregnant mommies...especially my daughter in law when she was pregnant.
2. I do the foot thing with the covers, too, and Don always covers up my foot--I've never told him that I put my foot out on purpose, because I think it's sweet that he takes care of me that way. (He doesn't do blogs.)
3. Weird,Jaime...we must be related...I feel the same way about fake nails, and I fight biting my nails. It helps me to put polish on my nails and occasionally get manicures.
4. We both like fans blowing year round too.
5. I love all fruits and veggies, but I can only eat 2-3 fruits a day.
6. I keep lists in my head but recently have had to start writing them down. I also cross off and carry items from the list to the next day, for the same reason.
7. I enjoy organizing, and I love the smell of the house on days that I clean, but I try to finish quickly. I'm a fanatic about making the bed and changing the sheets often, so I make the bed the minute we get up. Don just told me the other day how much he likes it that I do that.

I guess I tag on my blog. That was fun Jaime! :) (I'll tag you soon!)

Miss G said...

I love fans being on too. Did you get our save the date e-mail? If not, let me know and I'll resend. I'd like to get your mailing address if possible. Thanks! Kelly

Mindy B said...

I am honored you tagged me! I will have to think about it first and then make my list on my blog.
*I'm a nail bitter too, and fake nails also give me the creeps! That is when they are on me; it doesn't bother me when other people have them.
*Chris and I both love fans, but for the noise more than anything else.
*Okay, the being pregnant part I'm not too sure of right now. But that's only b/c I have 2 weeks left and I'm at that really large, uncomfortable stage. It is really wonderful to feel the movements, but this one moves ALLLL day long and sometimes I just want to sit and have a rest!! And you know everything we went through to have baby #1, so I shouldn't complain about anything with baby #2. It is truly a blessing and it's just too bad the men can't understand some of those sacred moments that only we feel. I'm sure in a year or two I will miss it, but right now I feel like I'm going to EXPLODE!
I'll do my list asap on my blog... stay tuned! Sorry we're going to miss you guys in Dallas. Wish we could be there. Any chance you want to come to Abilene? ha ha ha!

tamandscott said...

I am with you on the pregnant thing. I have offered to be several people's surrogate and they laugh (but...I was not joking!!).

Candice said...

So, you don't ever take a nap with socks and shoes on?

I'll try to do mine this week.

Ramona said...

Still thinking of my 7 things :)...

Julie said...

Jaime, I think you and Stuart were separated at birth! He has to have one foot out of the covers, sleeps with a fan, and is a master organizer (and mediocre cleaner.) As far as I know, however, he doesn't like being pregnant. :) So excited to have you in Nashville soon!!