Thursday, September 18, 2008

Faith's news

In case you missed Faith's opening line, we are moving to Nashville, TN!! She's already got the accent down!! Murray is going to be the new worship minister at the Otter Creek Church. We are SO EXCITED!! (and stressed beyond words as we look at our "to do" lists!). We will be moving mid October so needless to say, we've got a lot to do! It is a bittersweet time for us as we start our goodbyes. We've been richly blessed by our wonderful family and friends here! We are thankful that Nashville is not too far away!

P.S. I couldn't resist Faith's "show and tell" with her Bible verses. I just LOVE to hear her speak God's word!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations. You are going to be a pro at moving...at least you're getting closer to TX each time instead of farther away! Good luck on your move...

Jennie said...

Yeah! I'm so excited that I'll get to see you guys again(they are moving to my in-laws' church for those of you who don't know)! I guess I'll be seeing you in December. Good luck with everything and by the way, love Faith's accent! Too cute!

Katherine said...

how sweet! And I LOVE her accent, too. Of course, Nelson could hAelp her find that HotAel in NashvEille. :)

We're so excited for you guys! Now some of our favorite people will be living in one of our favorite places!

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF! I will get to see ya'll so much more often, cause not only are Glenna and Raymond both there not, 3 of my best college friends and Cyndi Ezell are all there also!! YIPEE! And, I used to go to Otter Creek with Cyndi Ezell whenever I went to visit them - but that has been about 13 years ago- or more!

Laura Scott said...

Aww, that is so sweet to hear Faith say those verses, and expressing them with her hand signs. Too sweet. Jaime, you'd make a good coaches wife, with all the moving you guys are doing. From what everyone else said with Congratulations, I guess this is a good thing to be happy about. Hopefully it will all go smoothly for you guys!

angie c said...

Ahhh! No way!!! You'll be so close!!!

I'm so excited!! Congrats Murray!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!

The Speck family said...

We are sooooooooo thrilled for you guys~ CONGRATS! Otter is so incredibly blessed to get you guys. Faith and Eli are SO cute and getting so big, I cannot even handle it! Hope to see you soon. Love, Kelly S.