Friday, October 12, 2007

Nelson is Coming!!

My buddy Nelson is coming to visit me TOMORROW!! I can hardly stand it! In fact, as soon as I wake up, I get to go to the airport and pick him up. We are going to have SO MUCH FUN!

Can you tell we really like each other????



His Mommy and Daddy are coming too. My Mommy and Daddy are super excited to see them. Here they are with Eli when he was a teeney tiny baby. Mrs. Katherine is going to have a baby in the spring. I can't wait to tell Nelson all about being a big sibling. It's so much fun!


Stay tuned for new pics of me and Nelson and our adventures together!


P.S. My brother will be 4 months old tomorrow. Isn't he getting so big???? I love you, Eli!!

3 comments:

Jerri said...

Eli and Faith are adorable! I can't believe Eli is four months old! I took a picture of Conner in Cam's lap yesterday with the little sign "I'm 1 month old today!" I'll post it after I get my pictures developed. He's so chubby now--his cheeks especially!
He's looking more like my boys were as newborns. I think he's about 10 lbs now. Jerry and Judith Bridges' babies are 4 months old, too! When I see them at church, they look kind of "in shock". I asked if the boys are sleeping through the night, and they said, "NO!" I asked, "Neither of them?" And they both said, "NO!" They're happy, though! Conner and I are going to spend the day with them one of these days! Have fun with Nelson! (And your beautiful babies!)

Kelli said...

i hope you guys have a great visit! can't wait to see some pics. :)

Monica said...

I can't believe little Eli is 4 months old!!! I hope you had fun with your friends.