Friday, October 26, 2007

Tired

Sorry for the delay in posting. To be honest, I am SOOOOO tired and haven't had much free time to get anything new posted. Eli has gotten sick again so please pray for our sweet little one. He is on the mend but it's taken a lot of sleepless nights (and another trip to the ER) to get us there!

We had a BLAST with the McClures the week before last and will post pictures of our time with them soon. (I only have about 215 to choose from).

Hope all of you are enjoying your fall. It's my FAVORITE season!!!! We will miss our annual drive up the Shenandoah Valley to take in all the fall foliage. Thankfully, Indiana also has a beautiful array of color for us to enjoy!

God bless!!

2 comments:

Candice said...

I'm so sorry thst Eli has been sick again. Trips to the ER are not so fun.

Hang in there sweet friend, and get some rest. Love you.

Brooks Inc. said...

Love you so J-me!

May the Lord conitnue to fill you with His strength and His peace!

BJB