Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Faith's New Friends & an Ebenezer Teaser


Faith is ecstatic (albeit shy & retiring in this picture, with a humble wave to her new friends) about the recent arrivals of Nelson Bennett McClure (born Dec 24) and Rachel Joyce Bigham (born Jan 2). She looks forward to playing with them soon!

And...for those of you wondering...didn't Murray write about worship in the past? Yes, I did, but I've quit my full-time job to stay home & protect my new little girl, and to capture her every move on film so you all woudn't miss out! Only kidding, I'm grateful to still be employed at the Fairfax Church of Christ, and I one day soon will return to writing about worship, and our awesome God, and the role music plays in communicating the gospel...for example, my friend Dave gave me a great article on the meaning of "Ebenezer". From that classic hymn "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing", where the start of the 2nd verse is "Here I raise my Ebenezer..." I think I'll summarize that article and answer the age-old question: Who is Ebenezer and why did he have to be raised?

Until then, this daddy's got to get home & take care of the two most important women in the world.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I think it is great that you only want to gush about your precious girls. And you have every right!! Glad that things are going well!!!

Sign2Jill said...

Congratulations Murray and Jaime! She is beautiful!