Wednesday, January 18, 2006



I love fatherhood! Baby Faith, you are the sunshine of my life! Well, you're actually 2nd after your beautiful mother...which by the way, it's so cool for all of the baby-rearing books we are reading...they ALL SAY without exception that the best thing you can do for your child is to love their mother. Great advice!

Watch for pics of Granddad & Granlyn's visit later this week. Thanks Dad, for leading worship with such conviction & enthusiasm, you showed FXCC what a true worship leader looks like! :)

And if you missed Bruce's message on VISION from this past Sunday, PLEASE go to our website and listen to it...it's incredible! I am so thankful he shared his vision with our church, and I truly believe God is wanting to grow His kingdom here if we are willing to stretch and push out the borders. GOD IS ABLE. more later on vision...

5 comments:

Val said...

As much as we enjoyed the presence of you grandfather. I'll have to disagree with the comment you made. We have seen what a great worship leader is like. We've seen it for a few years now. Our church is blessed to have you as our Worship Minsiter. We look forward to many more years with you.

Anonymous said...

I just hate that I did not get to see Leon and Marilyn while they were here to see precious little Faith. I talked to your dad when I was at the deaf workshop at White Station in 2004. I found out then that all his grandchildren so far were boys. I told him he needed a granddaughter and he said maybe Murray and Jaime would provide one. Well, what do you know! You did! Smile! I wish I had known he was going to lead the worship service. I might have sneaked out of the deaf worship in order to see him lead! I always welcome any opportunity to "connect" with White Station since that is where I grew up. Unfortunately I had to leave right after Bible class because Steve and I were having our small group right after church. Oh well. Make sure your dad and Marilyn come back to visit SOON!!!

Love in Christ,
Melanie Williams

Jacque said...

Who's that beautiful little girl?? She looks just like her mother!

Anonymous said...

Faith is a wonderful gift from God! All at once Faith can make you feel like you can conquer the world and at the same time make you realize how little you actually control things. Faith will lift you up and then make you realize that you are not living a life up to the standard set by Christ. Faith allows you to love in ways that you never knew you could. Faith shows you what is truly important in life. Faith can give you joy in times when others see no reason for joy. You can never have enough Faith. The only way to truly expand the joy that Faith brings into your life is to share Faith with others. A unique joy is found in watching the happiness Faith can bring to others. Faith is truly a gift from the Lord, never take your Faith for granted.

Kelly Vaughn said...

A beautiful little girl! Y'all look great together on the first Sunday at church...great looking family! Isn't it fun to be a Dad?!!!
-Randy