Sunday, June 03, 2007

Future Seamstress....

This week I enjoyed a fun girls night out at my friend Amanda's. Our friend Ramona joined us and we had a wild night filled with lots of.....sewing!!!! Amanda graciously walked Ramona and I through the steps of how to make a simple A-line dress. It was so much fun!! (and easier than I expected...although I couldn't have interpreted the pattern directions without Amanda's help.)

Here are a couple pics of the finished products (the picture quality isn't that great as Faith rarely stands still for a picture these days and nearly all of them turned out really blurry!!)


Gillian (on the left) looked SO CUTE in her dress this morning too! She especially loves doing the buttons all by herself. Great job, Ramona!!


Faith is starting to "discover" her dresses. When I put this on her this morning, she started swaying back and forth and smiled as it moved along with her! So cute!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

very cute!! :) you did a great job!

Candice said...

Way to go Jaime! Faith is adorable and so is her new dress!

angie c said...

You are so talented! I'm glad you were able to take the time and make her a dress!