Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Biggest Loser!


OK--I am really only watching one show right now. It's not a super popular show but I LOVE it! It is so inspiring (with a little drama mixed in). Tonight, there was MAJOR drama and I admit I totally got wrapped up in it. But the ending....O, the WONDERFUL ending of tonight's show!!! I just couldn't help blogging about it!!! When there's a good vs. evil match-up and evil outweighs good but good somehow comes back and beats evil....I can't help but jump off the couch and shout YEEEESSSSSS!!! In your face.....Vicki!!!! (Does anyone think I am taking this a bit too far??? Sorry, I can't help it! Vicki is really mean and this just isn't the type of show for really mean people!!)

Any other Biggest Loser fans out there???? (My sister, Kim and I already celebrated the Black team's victory over the phone!!) Way to go Amy C.!!!!

5 comments:

Cindy Swanson said...

This is so funny...my sister and I always get on the phone immediately after "The Biggest Loser" ends, and last night we were long-distance high-fiving!

I came up off the couch and literally yelled "BOO-YAH!" when Amy revealed that she voted for Brady to go.

Vicky is INSUFFERABLE. I was fully prepared to stop watching the show if she continued to dominate!

I enjoyed visiting your blog...hope you'll take a moment to visit mine! :)

Candice said...

Yes! I was pumped last night! Did you see the previews for next week?! It is so middle school...but it does have me cheering harder than I have before for a certain team! Michelle's family is from Saginaw and my mom has talked to her dad and brother when they come to pay their water bill. I want her or Colleen to win...but I will be pleased as long as H, E (I do like him, but I don't want his wife to benefit from his victory), or V don't get it.

Jerri said...

My art class is on Tue. nights....so I've missed it. Now I have to go to NBC.com and check it out. I have been doing a completely vegan diet for two weeks now, and I'm starting to lose weight....and I'm really happy! My blood sugars have come down about 100 pts. and I'm finally getting rid of the cough I have had since Sept. and the infection I have had in my foot since May! I was starting to wonder if I could turn it around...now I'm ready for the Biggest Loser again. I'm not taking any art classes on weeknights anymore...it's too hard, and I don't like to be away from Don in the evenings. (My classes are in Alexandria.) I'll stick to Saturdays. Jaime, are you on Facebook? I can't find you.

Unknown said...

I agree, Vicki is horrible!

Mindy B said...

We here in Abilene are upset with Vicky and all her LANGUAGE, first of all, but her in general most of all. I do not like the turn of events that are happening with the show. I'm writing this after last nights show (Nov 18). I won't reveal anything in case someone hasn't seen it yet. Jaime, we'll have to talk!