Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We're Home!!!!

We moved in on Friday and are getting settled! The kids are doing great and are loving their new home! Here's a few pics!

View from the front...

Our beautiful backyard! Murray is going to attempt to build a slide into the ground (we have a sloping backyard).

My FAVORITE part of our new home is the master bathroom (minus the purple paint color)!!! The previous homes we've owned were built in the 70's so the master baths were VERY small and didn't have a bathtub at all. We feel like we could organize a fooball game in this bathroom! We don't know what to do with all the space!
Another selling point for me was the open floor plan, especially the open foyer. I also love all the windows too!

Faith and Eli's favorite room is their new playroom...
If you are in the area (and know us), please give us a call! We'd love to have you over for dinner or host you overnight if you need a place to stay. We are so thankful for the blessing of this house and would love to share it with others.

11 comments:

Murray Sanderson said...

Great pics honey! Even so, it looks so much better with all of our stuff in there now! :)
Guests, please come see us. We're looking forward to the McClures, then my Mom in early December.

Amanda said...

Laney looking at the pictures: "Is that a hotel?"
Me looking at the pictures: "I covet your bathtub."
It looks awesome! I can't wait to come and visit you guys sometime. Thanks for posting pictures!

Julie said...

Wow!! I love it!! What a wonderful new home. I can picture you in it already! Enjoy and we had so much fun seeing you all last weekend.

Safe travels to Memphis!

The Speck family said...

Love your new house~ it's beautiful! We hope you guys are getting settled in~ we are actually heading that way the week of Thanksgiving, so I will email you to see if you guys are in town to possibly grab coffee and catch up :). Hugs to you all! Kelly S.

Anonymous said...

Your house is beautiful! Congrats on the new house, new job and new town. I know you are enjoying Nashville...

Candice said...

How exciting! I know you are thrilled to be in your own home.

Things will be hectic until the holidays are over, but maybe we can drop by on our way out to Texas. You might be gone, but we plan to head out the Saturday before Christmas.

Lisa said...

It looks so great! We are so excited for you and your sweet family :)

Jerri said...

Your home is beautiful, Jaime! Post again as soon as you're finished settling in! I'm really happy for you, especially about the bathroom space! I'm sure you enjoyed having Thanksgiving there!

Jerri said...

....uh....not that you served Thanksgiving dinner in the bathroom! lol (It might be tempting...I think your bathroom is at least as big as my dining room!) :)

French Blue Home said...

Love your new house! Hope all is well in TN. :) (This is Allyson, btw)

Robin said...

Your home is gorgeous. I only wish I would have caught up/found you sooner before you moved away! My parents live in Louisiana now, so sometimes we take the Nashville route.

It has been great catching up on your blog. I love looking at the pictures of your kids. You look so happy and have such a beautiful family. You are and pretty as always!!!!

May God continue to bless you more than he already has!