Friday, April 21, 2006

The BEST Great Grandma EVER!!




Well here she is...the most beautiful Grandma in the whole wide world!! This is my great grandma, Gladys Kinder Flowers. I was SO HAPPY to meet her. She is so wonderful...I can hardly find the right words to describe how much she means to me. I LOVED staying at her house and soaking up the hours she spent holding me. She is such a pretty and sweet lady. I smiled at her ALL THE TIME...I just couldn't help myself. All of her friends swarmed her at church as she held me in her arms. It made me feel good to see the look of pride on her face as they doted on me. I flashed them lots of smiles and coos to let them know that I felt just as proud to have such a WONDERFUL Grandma! I love you, Grandma and I can't wait to see you again this summer!!

2 comments:

angie c said...

Such a cute grandma! She looks like she is in heaven holding that baby. I'm glad you had a good trip and I can't believe Faith is four months old! I know your mom was glad to see her, too. She's growing everyday. . .

Anonymous said...

Yes, a truly gorgeous great grammie. Baby Faith is too cute too cute too cute. Lucky her cheeks and nose haven't been pinched off, or her eyelids bruised from all the schmooches.