Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Cousins!!!

Here I am with all my cousins (on my Mommy's side)
Me, Brielle, Anthony, Hay Hay, Andrew

This is my oldest cousin, Brielle. She LOVES to hold me!
Anthony, Brielle, Andrew, and Hay Hay (her real name is Haleigh)
Here I am with my boy cousins. Anthony did a great job holding me.
Here's my Daddy with Andrew and Anthony and Megazord.
Brielle even gave me a bottle one time!! She's so grown up! Finally, a cousin smaller than me. My mommy is holding baby Alexandra and her cousin, Tiffany is holding me! Alex was 2 weeks old in this picture.

I just love my family so much! I can't wait to get bigger so I can play all the fun games with my cousins.

Stayed tuned...up next you'll get to meet some of my aunts and uncles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures! The cousin pics are adorable. I had so much fun seeing Faith at the shower on Sunday- she is such a sweet and happy baby!