Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Sunday 2006






My first Easter! How fun! The day started with worshipping God with my friends at church, www.fxcc.org for pics. After church, Mrs. Mindy held me close & actually got me to take a nap in her arms. I needed a little snooze to prepare for the egg hunt & lunch out.

Then I got to meet the Easter bunny! Who knew he had such a freakishly small head...he and Santa have a strange way of making appearances at our biggest celebrations at church. They both play a 2nd fiddle to Jesus, so no confusion here. Well, they "hum" a second fiddle in my particular "faith" heritage....

Then on to lunch at Red Lobster with George, Ben and other friends...thanks John & Jena for the treats! Who knew an Easter basket could have shrimp & salmon in it ;)

After I enjoyed my Easter basket from Mommy & Daddy, we all took a long nap. Daddy got up & pulled some weeds in the flower bed. Then we went over & talked to a neighbor, then dinner with a friend late Sunday evening. Chastity, thanks for holding me! I love making new friends.

Here's "hopping" everyone had a wonderful Easter. We should have a contest for the best caption capturing the expression on our tiny-headed bunny's face. The guy inside couldn't be any cooler, though. Thanks Mr. Paul.

Tune in later this week for pics from Mommy & Daddy's Bradley Class reunion, my 1,200 mile road trip to Indiana over Spring Break, including pics of me with my great-grandma, Gladys Kinder...I love her name. Oh yeah, and pics of me with: my Aunt Kimmie, Aunt Shellie, Uncle Brad, Great Aunt Debbie, Great Aunt Becky, Nay Nay, Grandman, Mimi, Sharon & Judy, Anthony, Andrew, Brielle & Hay Hay, and the whole Martin gang...all 8 of them. Then there's always my 2nd & 3rd cousins too....I'm enjoying learning all about my great big family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love all the pink in your family pics. the pics on the fxcc site show awesome photography. who did the good work??

jaime s said...

Ken Gibson, Cassey Gibson, and Bill Teague...yes, the photos are professional quality in my opinion.

Jacque said...

Faith is so beautiful and growing so big!!! You all look great. And I have to tell you, my parents look pretty cute too. :)

Glad you all had a wonderful Easter.

angie c said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing. She's getting so big! cute cute cute