Thursday, September 21, 2006

9 months!!!


I am 9 months old today. I weigh 17 lbs. 12 oz. I haven't been for my 9 month check-up yet so the rest of my stats will come in next month's email.

Boy, am I growing!! I have learned so many new things this month. The most exciting thing to report is that I pulled myself up for the 1st time yesterday. Mommy ran to get the camera and I got tired so you'll have to trust me when I tell you that I stood up. It was pretty cool. I also like getting in the "football stance". I am getting geared up for the season and have been watching closely. I'm not doing the "traditional crawl" yet but I scoot around like nobody's business. I'm hardly ever still!!!

I'm eating table food now and am really enjoying it. My favorite things so far are rice (Chinese and Mexican), grapes, cheese and jello!! Yummy! I still LOVE my Puffs too. Mommy gave me a biter biscuit last week and I loved that. She thinks it's the perfect thing to give me when we go grocery shopping because it keeps me entertained for awhile....and I NEVER drop it...it's too yummy to let go!

I am "talking" to Mommy and Daddy. My favorite thing to say is "a" (the short "a" vowel sound). After I say it, I look at them and then they repeat "a" back to me. I giggle like crazy, smile really big, look back at them and say "a" again! It' s REALLY fun. My favorite place to say "a" is in a restroom in a restaurant because there's usually a great echo in there. It really makes me smile. I can also repeat the "s" sound when Mommy & Daddy say it first.

My FAVORITE thing to play is peek-a-BOO!!! I love hearing "BOO"!! It's so funny! I think it's my favorite word!! Mommy & Daddy are really good at playing this with me. I NEVER get tired of it! I also like playing the piano. Daddy gave me my first lesson last week.

Daddy & Mommy took me to Target to get my 9 month pictures taken today. The pictures are REALLY adorable . The photographer thought so too. She asked Mommy to sign a release so that they could use my pictures in their magazine. So if you're ever at Target or JCPenney and you see a Focus Magazine laying around, flip through it, you just might see a cute little red head smiling back at you!!

Well, it's getting late. I need to get my bath (another one of my favorite things) and then go to bed.

Thanks so much for your friendship and prayers!!

Love,

FaithyMy 1st piano lesson with Daddy!!
Alright, Daddy....I got it now....listen to this....

I've got some calls to make!
And now it's time to help Mommy with the laundry! I'm such a big girl!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

happy 9 months faith!

Anonymous said...

I can not belive that you are 9 months old yesterday. You looking good at the piano and in the laundry blanket.
Love,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha!!!! hahahahaha!!!! love it!!!!!!

Jerri said...

Very, good, Faith! Now will you come to my Patient Penguin class and teach all of my friends there the "a" and "s" sound? :) (Just put the "a" and the "s" together and you will be able to sing a small part of the 99 verses to Just "as" I am! Tell Mommy and Daddy to keep taking good care of you--you're a lucky girl!

Pearson Family said...

TOo cute. I love the poncho!

Monica said...

So where did Miss Faith get her red hair? I love it! She sure is cute!

Holly O'Quinn said...

I love the last picture of Faith in the basket of laundry. Do you wish you could do that sometimes?...just crawl into the basket of warm laundry? I know I do.