Friday, September 29, 2006

Daddy goes back to school!

Last weekend, I made my first trip to Memphis. The main reason for our visit was Daddy's 20 year high school reunion!! He was a Memphis Harding Academy Lion!!! Go MHA!! Here we are at the Homecoming football game with Prowler! I had lots of fun visiting all of my Daddy's friends from "back in the day".One of the first stops we made was Corky's BBQ. It's a Memphis fave (and my Daddy's fave too!). I didn't get to eat any BBQ but Granddad slipped me several bites of their yummy rolls! I also had a GREAT time playing in the grass at Granddad and Granlyn's house. I think it's Bermuda grass...not really sure but it was REALLY soft and fun!!

This is Granlyn. She was really good at getting me to laugh!!

Here's my friend, Nora Kate! I've been waiting to meet her! She is so pretty and so much fun. I shared some of my Puffs with her and she liked them!! Her mommy, Mrs. Angie, was really nice too. She's got a great office. She works at MHA!

Thanks, Memphis for a great time!!!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Grandparents are the best!! I can tell little Faith is very loved by hers. Sure liked the shot of the mascot.

angie c said...

So good to see you. Glad we finally got to meet Faith! She's a doll. Hope to see you again very soon.

Anonymous said...

Faith looks happy in the grass and with her granddad.
Love,
Sarah