Monday, September 11, 2006

Fun with the Martins... 1

Last month I visited my friends and family in IN for a week. The first stop was at The Martin's house. I had SO MUCH FUN!! There were lots of new firsts for me.....first time on a trampoline, first time to swing, first time to spend the night with friends....it was a blast!! Mommy and I spent the night. I laughed so hard at all my friends...and Mrs. Heidi and Mr. B. They are pretty funny too! Here are some pics of me during this fun day!!My friend, Eden is bouncing away. I don't know how to do that just yet but I really enjoyed letting her bounce me!
This swinging thing is FUN!!!
Here I am with Mrs. Heidi. She is a great friend to my Mommy. She cooked us the best meals and played with me a lot. She's a really good Mommy to her kids. I really enjoyed being with her.
Here I am looking angelic with my friend, Eden. She's the youngest of the Martin kids. We are almost exactly a year apart but I think I look just as big as she does!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that last pic of faith is indeed, TOTALLY ANGELIC. you're gonna get tired of my saying, this pic should be enlarged and HUNG ON THE WALL!!!!