Monday, September 11, 2006

Fun with the Martins....2!!


This is Ezra. He is super funny. He's pretty fearless too. I had fun watching him play.

Here I am with Erin. She's really athletic. She can do cool tricks on the trampoline. She is pretty quiet but is super-talented!
Joel is fun to hang around. He's so kind and super smart. He knows lots of cool stuff. This is Luke. He's a GREAT guitar player. I could listen to him play guitar all day. He likes to get me laughing too!
I think I want to be like Leah when I grow up. She is so good to me. She carries me around just like my Mommy does. She plays with me and giggles at the silly things I do. I can tell I am going to continue to look up to her as I grow-up.

Thanks, guys for being such good hosts/hostesses to me and Mommy!! We had so much fun at your house. PLEASE come visit our house soon!!

Love,

Faithy

3 comments:

Laura Scott said...

I think I remember you showing me pictures of this family in college. If it's the same ones they sure have grown (in size and number!) Anyway, looks like your enjoying your time as a mommy and getting to have an open schedule. Take as many of these small trips now to see friends as you can. Because, in 4 years or so when Faith starts school it will really throw a damper on things. Unless your like me and let your child skip school whenever you want to do something :)

tamandscott said...

Cute! I love her outfit with her initials on it:).

Candice said...

It is amazing to see how their family has grown! I am so thankful you have been blessed with B and Heidi's friendship. They are such a special family!