Friday, March 24, 2006

Dallas Trip, Round 2

Here I am with all my cousins....it's fun being the only girl!
This is my cousin Bennett....he's so wonderful to me!
Here's my Granddad. He sings to me and reads me Bible stories.
This is my new friend Kennedy. She was a flower girl in my parents wedding.
This is my Aunt Darla. She bought me this cute outfit for my 1st trip to the park.
This is my Daddy with my Uncle Michael (don't they look alike!!) and cousins Stone and Sterling
Sterling is ready to hit the track with my Daddy.
My Uncle Brad is the greatest. He gave me that really cute pink cowgirl hat.
My Nana and Briggs (Aunt Mel & Bennett) all greeted me at the airport.
These are the WONDERFUL ladies my Mommy used to work with at The Shelton Speech Clinic.

4 comments:

tamandscott said...

She's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I just love the photo of Faith and Kennedy Barnett.
love
Miss. SarahBear

Holly O'Quinn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly O'Quinn said...

Jamie,
These pictures are adorable. Thanks for reminding us just how cute Faith is. I agree with Sarah. That picture of Kennedy and Faith is precious!