Friday, March 03, 2006

Visit from Uncle Michael, Aunt Darla and Cousins Stone & Sterling



I had soooooooo much fun with my cousins Stone & Sterling. Also, Uncle Michael & Aunt Darla are pretty cool, too. I wish they would come more often!

The 1st pic is my first wrestling match with Stone, which he won, but on the 2nd match (not pictured here), I had him pinned in a flash.

The 2nd pic above is when Sterling first saw me...I pretended I was choking so a responsible adult would pick me up. All in all, Sterling's a great guy, but I wasn't sure at first.

The bottom pic is when they first walked in the door and saw me for the 1st time. Based on his expression, you can tell my uncle Michael was speechless, which doesn't happen very often.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I can't imagine Michael speechless!

Anonymous said...

Happy that Michael and Darla and the boys had a good time with Faith and Aunt Jaime and Uncle Murray.
Sarah

Anonymous said...

faith has the special talent of being able to pin anyone with just a look

Anonymous said...

So glad to find the Murray and Jaime blog. I traced it through K Specks. Your daughter is beautiful and full of wonder. I'm so glad to get a snapshot of your life as a new little family.
We are expecting to deliver sometime within the next few days. Your pictures make me more and more excited about our second one.
Glad to know you are doing well.
Love from Texas...