Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

I wanted to make my Daddy's 1st Father's Day extra special. I made matching photo buttons for Daddy and I to wear to church. I wanted all my friends to know how much I love my Daddy and how happy I am to be his little girl!
After eating breakfast for lunch at one of Daddy's favorite restaurants, Bob Evans, we came home and I showered him with lots of gifts!





I have the BEST Daddy around. I already know that God loves me so much because he gave me the perfect Daddy. Here are the top 6 things I love about my Daddy (there are SO MANY MORE but I figured I would list one for each month I've lived)

6. My Daddy makes his whole face light up when he sees me. I can't help but make mine light up too!

5. My Daddy loves to dress me in clothes that are comfortable. Sometimes Mommy gives him a hard time because the outfit doesn't match but it doesn't ever poke me or make me feel uncomfortable. I love soft clothes, thanks, Daddy!

4. My Daddy has lots of sweet, funny names for me!

3. My Daddy holds me, bathes me, changes me, feeds me...loves on me EVERY chance he gets!

2. My Daddy sings funny songs to me. I hope I can remember these songs when I am older cuz they really make me laugh and make me feel special!

1. My Daddy protects me, provides for me and LOVES me PERFECTLY!! Thanks for all you do to make me feel like the most special little girl around!

I am proud to be a Daddy's girl! I love you, Daddy!!

Faithy



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Faith
You are right!
you have sweet and loveing daddy.
I love you and your daddy amd mommy.
Miss Sarah

angie c said...

Happy Father's Day Murray.

and

Happy Birthday Jaime!!!!!!

jaime s said...

Thanks Faithy, I never ceased to be amazed at you...now you can post on our family's blog...wow! I love you very much, and I very much appreciate the special treatment & gifts on Father's Day. It's easy being a father to you.
Daddy