Friday, June 02, 2006

Faith's feet...

Faith has very active feet.... they are almost ALWAYS moving. When she decides to give them a rest, she likes to prop them up on whatever is nearby. We think it's really cute!


We will soon have to teach her not to put her feet on the table but for now we let it slide!Asleep in the stroller, you will rarely find her without her foot propped up on the tray.
Unless it's time for her synchronized swimming practice...She put on quite a performance. It was so cute to only see her feet sticking out as she did her "routine".
She likes to practice standing....and acting like a flamingo (I almost dressed her in an all pink onesie that day...wish I had now!)

10 comments:

Brooks Inc. said...

She is a doll. She is able to bring a smaile to my face everytime I look at her pictures.

Sure love the whole Sanderson family!

Becky

Brooks Inc. said...

smaile is Texan for "Smile" ...:)

Anonymous said...

you are so wise to have all these great pictures of faith. so wise. the synchronized swimming and the flamingo make me fall over laughing. i wish i had a camera in worship service to capture the way she looks sitting on your lap from the vantage of numerous pews back and to the side of you. it's a moment of americana that says it all.

Anonymous said...

She is growning to fast.
love you all
Miss Sarah

Candice said...

I love the flamingo picture! She looks like she will be a very graceful dancer. And, Jaime...she has very cute feet:)!

jaime s said...

Cute feet...just like her mama!!

:)

Kelly Vaughn said...

Oh forgive us for not commenting recently...Faith is just adorable! So cute (I'm with everyone else...that flamingo shot is priceless!) Parents are looking good, too!
-Randy

mcjacobsjournal said...

My absolute favorite is Faith's precious tiny feet sticking straight up out of that stroller. I was laughing out loud.

She is too cute. And, I love all of her sweet expressions. Is she just happy and content 24 hours a day?? She sure seems like it!

angie c said...

Jaime that is so funny!! I laughed out loud at her feet sticking out of the stroller. So cute. She is getting so big!!!! I love those little things that make them an individual, even at 5 months old. so cute!!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Jaime, I posted a comment back to you on Candice's blog. Love the reunion idea!!! Would be so fun to catch up with everyone! (maybe we can even find Jane and some of those girls too???)