Monday, June 26, 2006

Faith goes to W's House

Here are a few pics from our special tour of the White House's West Wing. Special thanks to my Mommy's college friend, Jenn G. for leading us on such an incredible tour!!

Here's our group in the rose garden. From L to R: me, Mommy, Daddy, Anthony, Aunt Kimmie, Andrew, and Mrs. Ramona. We had so much fun!

This is another picture taken in the rose garden. The oval office is right behind these pillars. (Seeing it was my favorite part of the tour.)
I finally woke up and posed for a picture with Daddy & Mommy.

Next, we were off to the press pool. I had a lot to say to the media...

And now it's time to get down to "business".

I'm having a great visit with my cousins, Anthony & Andrew and my Aunt Kimmie. I will try to post some more pictures later but we've got a busy week planned!

9 comments:

jaime s said...

Faith, you are so precious when you have your arms out while addressing the press pool...just like your daddy, always trying to bring people together. I just wish I had the courage to do what you did just afterwards! :)
Love you honey!

(and that's the Oval Office behind those white columns in the rose garden, how cool is that.)

tamandscott said...

That picture is hilarious. It looks so real!! Washington, D.C. is one of my favorite places to visit!

Jenni said...

oh my -- Faith behind the podium is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Faith looks right home behind the podium in the post pool.
Love Ms. Sarah

Monica said...

Great pictures!! I think faith should have spit up while addressing the press. : ) That is a very funny picture.

Jill said...

i am so jealous!! what an opportunity...faith will love those pictures when she grows up!

Anonymous said...

Move over C.J. Cregg! Faith looks like she's ready to handle any question they throw her way! What a great picture! :) (and what a neat opportunity -- I'm a little jealous)
:)

Unknown said...

Jaime,
Great to hear from you! You all got the royal treatment at the White House. Way cool! I've enjoyed learning about your life and seeing pics of your precious daughter Faith. Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Murray & Jamie-

I haven't met you in person, only over the phone when you called our office, Partners In Sign, to request interpreter(s). Jamie, I'm glad you gave me the web-site. I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It is very uplifting and Faith is simply a doll. I know she is quite a joy. I wish you all continued happiness.

Blessings

Bobbie J. Davis
Scheduler
Partners In Sign