Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Old Friends & New Friends!

On our way home from our Flowers Family Reunion in Sweetwater, TN, Faith got to meet some of her new friends and Mommy got to see one of her old friends. It was fun and such a wonderful blessing to spend some time with Candice and her beautiful girls!


From L to R: Anna Kathryn-almost 5, Candice-newly 30, Isabelle-barley 2, Carrigan-almost 4 months, Jaime-almost 30, Faith-almost 6 months

Here's Faithy with her new friend, Carrigan. I hope that these girls will someday share a similar friendship as their Mommies do. If so, Faith will be so blessed!!

I couldn't resist snapping a picture of this sweet little one! We love you (and your sisters)!

What a gift for me, to introduce my daughter to one of my dearest friends! We love you, Stites family. Candice thanks again for driving to meet us! We really enjoyed the visit!

7 comments:

angie c said...

What beautiful people! Wish I could have been there. Jaime, 30 is creeping up pretty soon!!! Do you feel old, yet?

Love you

tamandscott said...

Happy almost 30! At least you don't drive a minivan (like me...). Cute pics!

jaime s said...

Tammie...actually I do drive a minivan! I started driving it BEFORE Faith was born. How sad am I??? Happy 30th to you too...just 2 days after me if I recall correctly!

P.S. I still have tons of formula coupons for you if you need them. Angie never sent me your home address. Let me know if you want them and I'll pass them along. You can email me your address at my fake email (it's a real address I only use it when I have to give out my email to companies, etc.) It's jaimesanderson04@yahoo.com

Candice said...

Hey...moms in minivans are hot! I am totally embracing old age. I love my van, I dress like I could be nominated for TLC's WNTW(feel free to send in the secret footage), and I think I even like onions now! Can't wait for 40 :).

mcjacobsjournal said...

Those pictures are so fun!! I love seeing my sweet friends and ALL their cute girls together! We have to do this reunion thing so we can get a giant picture of everyone and the kiddos. I'm so glad you had such a great time together. :)

And, as for the minivan and being old. I begged for a minivan and didn't win (Mark's holding out for some kind of "coolness", I guess), but I agree with Candice about the What Not to Wear wardrobe. :) I feel like I'm always saying (in an old lady voice) "I can't believe these clothes that they have out now. What ever happened to..."

We're old, girls (some older than others! hee hee.) But, we're still cool.

angie c said...

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY JAIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU OLD WOMAN. :)

tamandscott said...

I just now read this. Geez--Jamie, I will be emailing you b/c I NEED THOSE COUPONS! Thanks!