Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My friend, Nelson!

This is my friend, Nelson. We've been pals since the day we were born. Nelson was born 4 days after me. Even though I am older, Nelson has been a fast learner and is already crawling!

Nelson tells the funniest stories!

So Nelson, do you think you can teach me how to crawl?Fine, if all you're going to do is show off, I'm not going to watch!
Ok....how can I resist! Here's a little kiss but don't tell my daddy that I'm giving you kisses!

I am so glad that your my friend, Nelson! I'm looking forward to many more fun memories with you!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that first picture has to be blown up and framed. it will bring long life to all who behold it.

The Benson Bunch said...

Hey Jaime!
Candice got me to start blogging about 2 weeks ago. I read a bunch of yours and Faith is adorable! I just wanted to say Hi! Have you ran any more races? I think that was the last time I saw you. Glad things are going well! :) Love, Julie Benson (Monroe)

Anonymous said...

Dear Faith,

I'm glad you're my friend, too. I'm sure you'll start crawling soon - just be sure your Mommy and Daddy are ready for all those bumps -- I have six new ones just from yesterday and this morning -- but who's counting? Besdies, I think I look kind of cute with little red bumps all over my head. :)

I had so much fun at your house the other day, and I can't wait for us get to play again soon.

Oh - and don't worry - I won't tell your Daddy about the kisses. You're much closer to talking than I am!

Pearson Family said...

Faith is such a cutie! I LOVE her hair. THank you SO much for the help on the stuttering. I will be checking on those websites ASAP, as the stuttering seems to be getting worse. Have a great weekend.

Laura Scott said...

Faith is just too cute. She seems like such a happy baby. I wish I could get to share some play days with you my friend!

Anonymous said...

Faith,
You and Nelson look so cute together.
I love u,
Miss. Sarah

Candice said...

Faith is so cute and I love the expressions she makes! So sweet!

Miss you,friend!