Saturday, August 05, 2006

Special Visitors Part 2!!

Grrrr....after NUMEROUS attempts, I couldn't get blogger to post the rest of the pictures from my sister's visit IN JUNE!!! Sorry Faulds family for the lenthy delay. Here's the rest of our recap (without pics). We REALLY enjoyed your visit!

Monday, June 26th: We called Grandman and sang Happy Birthday! We went to the indoor pool at our neighborhood rec center because the rain wouldn't go away!

Tuesday, June 27th: We went bowling! I watched Aunt Kimmie and the boys throw lots of strikes and spares!

Wednesday, June 28th: The rain finally stopped!! But the damage was done....we had planned to go see some dinosaurs at the Smithsonian but it was flooded and there was no power inside so they had to close the muesum. Plan B: We went to Splashdown Waterpark instead. It was so much fun. My cousin Anthony rode down some really big slides by himself and made it all the way across the lilly pads by himself. He's so amazing!!

Thursday, June 29th: We went to Hershey Park and Chocolate World in Hershey, PA. Daddy got to join us. It was a lot of fun. I rode the choo choo train and watched the boys ride rides. My favorite part was the simulated tour of the Hershey Factory. We got a yummy treat at the end!

Friday, June 30th: It was time to say goodbye. We had so much fun, I hated to see them go. Aunt Kimmie had a hard time getting home (her tire blew out about half way home). She was a trooper though and made it safe and sound. We were so glad!! Thanks, guys for the great time!! I love you so much!! Baby Faith

**Stayed tuned for my next post and learn about my 1st trip to Toys'R'Us to purchase my new favorite toy!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I am so jealous you guys went to the Hershey place. I watch it often on the food network and have always wanted to go. One day when I have children we are going on a tour of food factories. Glad your time with family was good. Sure love you guys. Jaime it is just about time for your birthday according to Monica. : )

Jerri said...

Murray and Jaime,
I love it that you guys do so much with little Faith! We live in such a cool area for raising kids. When ours were small, we spent a LOT of our time downtown doing free and educational things. Now they do stuff like that with each other and their own friends. I love it that they have those kinds of memories, because we didn't get to do so much when we were kids--living in the Texas panhandle! :) (But you can't beat the sunsets there!) Keep enjoying your little family! And, Murray, the songs in worship were awesome! They were a lot of the ones I listened to (and sang, to the dismay of my neighbors, I'm sure), while I was recovering from surgery! I felt very uplifted to be praising God with our family at Fairfax this morning!