Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Special Visitors...part 1

At the end of last month we had some special guests at our house. My younger sister, Kim and her two boys, Anthony and Andrew came to stay with us! We had a lot of fun with them and got to do lots of really cool things. Here's a quick recap:

Saturday, June 24th: Aunt Kimmie and the boys arrive! They drove 9 hours to see us. Aunt Kimmie made great time and surprised Mommy before the house was cleaned!
Sunday, June 25th: We went on a special tour of the White House!! It was really cool. Later Mommy, Daddy, Anthony and I got flooded in at The Holmans house. We had to wait an extra hour or so before the firemen would open up the roads and let us drive home.



*more pictures to follow later...blogger is'nt letting me add any pictures now! (grrr!).

5 comments:

Candice said...

Good to see an update:)!

tamandscott said...

Great pictures! How far do y'all live from Washington, D.C.?

Also, could you email me again so that I can save your email address?

Thanks!

Jerri said...

You guys have the sweetest (and most prolific) family! All of those adorable little children are blessings to you all! I'm glad they all have you and each other for family! God is so loving to put little children into families to grow, thrive and learn of Him.
I'm thankful for our huge Fairfax family, too. See you soon!

Laura Scott said...

Jaime
I'm so glad Candice linked us up! I love reading through your blogs to catch up a little. You look so happy and I'm happy for you. I've thought about you from time to time. Faith is adorable. I'm sure your a great mom and I loved reading about Leann. You were that blessing to me in college when I had to work at Bath and Body works. I was soooooo thankful to be able to leave my Braldey with someone who I could trust. You are special to me and a true God send to those you are around. I look forward to catching up with you!!!!
Laura

Anonymous said...

I bet you can't guess which one is my favorite. Sure wish I was in some of these pics. I love you guys.