Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Summertime and the livin is easy

Let's see, how do I feel about turning 8 mos old...my face says it all.

Sweet summer swimmers...I'm in the middle with the hat on...."now friends, let's avoid those UVA and UVB rays. Thanks for calling everyone to attention, G!"


And here's Mommy, on the left, working hard with her friends to help ladies at FXCC know the sweetness of the Lord. (registration for fall ladies' retreat) No, I'm not in this picture, I took the picture.


Thanks for visiting our blog, friends!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics! I love the pic of all the kiddos lined up in the pool........precious! Happy 8 month birthday sweet Faith!!!

Anonymous said...

Murray, I clicked on your blog link from the Harding Class of 1986 reunion website.
Your daughter is beautiful...so is your wife! It is so neat that you have followed your calling to work in the Ministry. I can't say I am surprised by this...I always thought you would be working to spread the love of Christ...just like you always did when we were in school.
I have been married for almost 12 years (Rob) and I have two beautiful daughters (Caroline 7 & Sarah Beth almost 4).
I am excited to see you and meet your family at the reunion. I look forward to your leading our Chapel service. Congratulations on your wonderful family!
See you soon, Gwen Scott Hood - Harding '86
gwenhood@sbcglobal.net

Monica said...

WOW little faith is such a good picture taking girl at such a young age. : ) I can't believe she is 8 month. I sure do miss her mommy. Jaime you have been on my heart so much lately. I miss you.

Ramona said...

Hi! I'm blogging now :). Love the pic of the kids, how fun!

Anonymous said...

i want to be in that pool!!!!! wah hoo!!!

Jerri said...

It's hard to believe Faith is 8 months old! I love the way you are chronicaling her life on the blog! Thanks for sharing her with us--I can't wait until she's a little Penguin! :) Jerri

Candice said...

Jaime, you are so beautiful! I loved seeing the picture of you!

And,of course,Faith is a cutie!