Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Meeting the Burkhalters!

I finally got to meet my Great Uncle Terry, Great Aunt Peggy, Cousin Eileen, her hubby Eric, AND Rajah, the kitty!! I had SUCH a good time with them. They are professed fans of my blog so I couldn't wait to introduce you to them!

P.S. I've never been around a cat before. I really like them....at least Rajah. She let me hug her, bite her ears, pull her furr off, just about whatever I wanted. She's the purrrrfect cat!!

This is my Great Aunt Peggy & Great Uncle Terry! They were so sweet to me!

Here I am with Eileen and Eric..Eileen tells some REALLY funny stories! I loved listening to her and Eric tell all their tales!!
Sweet Rajah...so sweet I could just eat her!I think I'll stick to just hugging her!

4 comments:

Monica said...

WOW your little girl has changed a lot in the last few weeks. At least she looks older in these pictures. I sure have been missing you lately. I recently was thinking about the time you settled down to spend the night at my house after a long night of studies. Suddenly you remembered you had a candle burning at your appartment. I still can't believe you remembered that. I sure enjoyed our times together in college!!!

Anonymous said...

Faith lookes good with the cat
Love sarah

Laura Scott said...

Hey Jaime! Just wanted to drop in and say hi and we're thinking about you!

Candice said...

update!