Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Visitors and traveling..

We've had another fun round of traveling and visitors....here's a quick recap:Here we are with The Young family. From L to R: Cole, Marca, Ken, Faith, Kelci, Jaime, and Murray. We had SUCH an amazing time of worship with them and the Hallal singers. Faithy felt right at home in the arms of so many beautiful redheads!!
Our friends, The Cullers, came to D.C. for a visit during their fall break. From L to R: Elisabeth, Deni, Catie, Bret, Brock, Jaime, Murray and Faithy. We had a blast reconnecting with them and dining at the Old Ebbitt Grill. What a treat it was to see them!!
Here's Faith with Candice's sweet ones. It was a real treat for us to get to hang out with them ALL DAY in Cookeville while Murray was at the Zoe Leadership Conference. From L to R: Isabelle, Faithy, Anna Kathryn, and Carrigan. Candice (the blog nazi) has been a great friend of mine for 12 years!!! I can't believe it's been that long. She is a friend I will ALWAYS treasure!!This is Faith with our cousin, Cindy. She bought Faith the sweetest gifts during our trip to Memphis...a rainbow colored hedgehog and a book about the farm. Cindy and her husband, Jimmy Ray are dairy farmers. Faithy can't wait to visit their real farm!!
Here's the crew of kiddos we hung out with during our trip to Memphis....the Howard kids. From L to R: Luke, Faithy, Wilson, Emma and Ethan. We really enjoyed our time with this wonderful (and very funny) family!

P.S. I've got a special Nana time post coming soon! I've gotten to spend lots of time with her lately and have some stories to share soon!!!

Love,

Faithy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not belive how big the Cullers kids are. I am happy that you guys got to see them. I can belive Faith will be in 10 months old on Friday.
Love aways,
Miss. Sarah

Candice said...

12 years...really? Wow!

You, Murray, and Faith have been blessed with many friends who love you so much. There's never a dull moment with the Sandersons!

Again, I'm thankful you and Faith came to visit! I hope it is something we can look forward to each year!

Anonymous said...

I feel so special to be on your blog! I loved Faith - what a happy baby! And way too cute. I enjoyed visiting with ya'll, and hope I see you again soon! Love ya'll!