Sunday, October 29, 2006

Nana Time!

I've gotten to log a lot of Nana time these last few months. It's been so fun to hang out with my Nana. She's always so good to me. Mommy, Daddy and I greeted her at the airport with some balloons!!

Nana let me play with this little purse that was inside her big purse. It was fun to chew on! Later, she bought me some really fun toys!During Nana's stay, we discovered this little fox living under our back patio. He loved to come out and look around the deck. We even caught him napping. Nana and I could'nt take our eyes off him!
We met up with Nana in Nashville earlier this month! We had so much fun playing together!

Thanks, Nana for all the time you spent reading to me, playing with me and taking me shopping! I love you so much and am thankful for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A FOX....GULP....UNDER THE DECK!!! Oh My.