Sunday, October 22, 2006

More visitors and traveling...

We were blessed with an EXTRA special visitor this week. Mrs. Kelly came to Virginia to visit her brother, Sam, and his family. Mrs. Kelly lives in Benin West Africa. I've read about her family on their blog but this was my first time to see her! She sure is pretty!!
These are our friends, The Goldsons. They recently moved to Daddy's hometown of Memphis. It was fun to stop buy and see their new place. Mrs. Missi decorated it so well! From L to R: Nehemiah, Mrs. Missi, Mr. Jason, Titus, Daddy, me, Mommy. Next time, we want to visit you guys longer!!
My Great Aunt Debbie and her family came to stay with us last week. She had never been to D.C. before so I had fun playing tour guide. My cousins, Jeremy and Jordan held most of my attention. Uncle John was nice enough to stay with me so Mommy could go up in the Washington Monument with everyone else (I was sleeping).

Well, we've got one more special guest coming to visit this week (one of Mommy's friends from High School!). Then, our house will be empty until Thanksgiving when it will be packed at the seams as Daddy's whole family is coming to stay with us!!

Hope you are enjoying the fall! I sure am loving this weather. I ALWAYS want to be outside!!

4 comments:

Candice said...

You are making me tired with all of your traveling and visitors! So much fun, but you all must be exhausted!

jaime s said...

We are and now it's time to rest...until Thanksgiving! But thankfully we get to stay home and everyone comes here!

Laura Scott said...

I love your hair in the second picture- Mrs. Beauty Queen. Or should I agree with Candice and say Mrs. Travel Queen?

jaime s said...

Most people call me Beauty...but I'll allow you to call me either :)