Friday, December 08, 2006

Faith's first 1st birthday party...


We celebrated Faith's 1st birthday a little early when Murray's family was in town for Thanksgiving. It was so fun to see her enjoy such a special occasion. She LOVED hearing Happy Birthday sung to her. I'll have to post of video of that soon. Her face lights up as soon as the song begins! Here's a quick recap of her first 1st birthday party. (Her "friend" party will be held closer to the actual day)....


Nana went all out and bought me this bounce and ride zebra. I LOVE it. There were a lot of other Nana gifts that I enjoy too...animal cards, Madame Alexander statue, and a light up book! Thanks, Nana!!
Aunt Mel, Uncle Brad, Bennett and Briggsy got me my first Radio Flyer bicycle. It has a really cool bell on the handle bar. I love to push it around. Pretty soon, I'll be able to scoot around on it! Thanks so much!!
Uncle Michael, Aunt Darla, Stone and Sterling got a me a Little People school bus, magnetic drawing board, and a fun ball maze toy. I've really enjoyed playing with all of these really cool toys. Thank you!!
Aunt Darla is so creative. She iced my birthday cake for me! I LOVE taking baths so we made it a bathtime themed party. I LOVED this rubber ducky most of all!I wasn't sure what to do with the icing once I grabbed the cake. I kept shaking it off my fingers. Mommy finally just put some in my mouth.

Wow!! It tastes really good! I love birthday parties!!

13 comments:

Jenni said...

As usual, Darla went all out on the cake -- what fun!! Happy Birthday Faith!

Anonymous said...

i agree with Jenni and she always goes out and beyond. Happy Birthday Faith early
Love,
Miss Sarah

Anonymous said...

wow oh wow oh wow. you have a red room to go with red hair. wow!!

Jill said...

She is too cute! I can't believe all these babies are turning one already! Look forward to seeing the video.

Anonymous said...

I saw that cake pan at Michael's tonight and almost bought it! That is such a cute cake! :) I'm so impressed -- and what a GREAT theme for a first birthday! :) Nelson is looking forward to coming to Faith's "friend" party.
:)

tamandscott said...

That cake is so awesome! I can't believe it's already been a year (almost!). It goes by so quickly!

Kelli said...

great cake and presents! happy early birthday faith! rachel wishes she could be there.

The Benson Bunch said...

I love the whole "red theme"!!! Time flies, doesn't it? By the way, is she mine?!? Because I was pretty sure I would have a redhead! :)

I didn't even know you lived in the D.C. area...I wish I would have! If I come up that way again, I will post definitely let you know so that we can meet up!

Candice said...

What a sweet girl! I am loving her beautiful hair!

The year has flown!

The Benson Bunch said...

I love the whole "red theme"...By the way, is she mine? Because I was pretty sure I would have a redhead!

I had no idea you lived in the D.C. area...I wish I would have known! If I go there again, I will let you know and we will have to meet up. (I won't make you exercise, ha! Even though I know you could totally handle it!!! You'd probably show me up & then I'd be embarrassed!)

The Benson Bunch said...

I love the whole "red theme"...By the way, is she mine? Because I was pretty sure I would have a redhead!

I had no idea you lived in the D.C. area...I wish I would have known! If I go there again, I will let you know and we will have to meet up. (I won't make you exercise, ha! Even though I know you could totally handle it!!! You'd probably show me up & then I'd be embarrassed!)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute of Faith on her first birthday. Katherine told me about your blog, so I just thought I would look! You are so creative! Maybe we could get together sometime after the holidays so that Faith and Savannah could get to know each other better.

Anonymous said...

Once again, I forgot...the last post was from me...Laura Mundie