Wednesday, December 06, 2006

How weird am I???

I don't think I'm all that weird but Ellyn "tagged" me which "forces" me to confess 6 weird things about myself....Hmmm...

1. I LOVE every kind of tomato product but I HATE HATE HATE raw tomatoes. (This may not be all that weird as I have recently discovered a few others who feel the same).

2. I like to sleep with one foot out of the covers. I sorta freak out if I can't get one foot out.

3. I like to make up "weird" terms of endearment for my loved ones. The more I love you, the weirder your pet name.

4. I love to eat most every kind of vegetable but I don't like to eat many fruits. However, I like the flavor of almost every fruit, I just don't like how if feels in my mouth when I eat it. Therefore, I rarely eat fruit.

5. I can remember random commercial jingles from a decade or so ago. I.E "For that chocolate coated ice cream loaded big and thick, no room for a stick, what would you do whoo hoo for a Klondike bar?

6. I can wiggle my toes (which closely resemble baby fingers) and make them "talk". It's more ridiculous than weird but I guess it's weird that I discovered this and actually tell people about it so it made the list.

Now....let's find out how "weird" my friends are. I'm tagging.... Monica (can't WAIT to see what makes her list...she'll have to narrow it down to 6 for sure :) Laura, Candice, Chelsea and Becky.

5 comments:

Laura Scott said...

I'm still waiting for video of the talking toes!!!

Anonymous said...

And here I thought you were the only one among us that was normal???

Monica said...

So you think I would have some odd things to write on huh? : ) I will just have to think on this one. I can say I had a very weird Monica issue today at work I could write about for sure!!! I will think on this one.

Anonymous said...

i was choking laughing on the fact that you like the taste of fruit but not the feel of it in your mouth. but that was before i read about the toes. i think they should get an agent and make their way into the movies, and make you rich!!, but i'll settle for the aforementioned blogville video. by the way, i've been trying to picture which one of you wrote this, jaime or murray, but maybe it's more entertaining to leave it as a mystery. in a few more yrs your unique weirdities will have rubbed off on each other anyway.

Anonymous said...

The tomato thing is not weird, it's just a fact of life. Raw tomatoes are icky!

LB ;)