Monday, December 18, 2006

Sarah

This past Thursday night I attended the most amazing worship service. It was simply incredible. Over 1,300 people came to celebrate the life of Sarah Bergquist and witness the fruits of her profound faith. It was an experience you carry with you and remember for a lifetime. It was an experience that changes you. You suddenly realize that it's possible to be that person you've always wanted to be. You see an example laid out before you and because it came from someone so approachable and kind, you begin to feel that you too can start making an impact for Christ just like Sarah did.

Thank you, Sarah!!!

2 comments:

jennyc said...

Jaime -

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, but I am thankful for the life of light she led! I don't know if you heard but we recently went through something similar in the loss of my friend Stephanie's husband, Keith McCord. His memorial was also inspiring and humbling. It definitely puts your everyday life into perspective.

When you get a chance, e-mail me at jenny.conley@gmail.com...I have something good to share with you! I have loved keeping up with you through your blog! I can't believe "your Faith" is already one year old! Sorry I'm just now commenting...

Love,

Jenny Conley

Kelly Vaughn said...

Jaime,
I sure am with you in your thoughts about Sarah...we wish we could have been there for the service...I am still thinking of her and her family continuously...amazing to have never met her and yet to still feel so profoundly impacted by the way that she lived her life....
thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Love you,
Kelly