Friday, January 26, 2007

Blogworthy

So what does one consider blogworthy?? For us, just about anything involving Faith or any fun family memory usually qualifies!!

Tonight I had to take a break from our typical post to tell you about my friend, Ramona's, Pulled-Pork Tacos. They are too delicious for words and have been the topic of our conversation most of the night, therefore, I deem them blogworthy!!

I am part of a meal swap with 3 of my really good friends. Every other week we each select a meal to prepare for our families and then quadruple the recipe. We meet on the appt. Friday and swap meals giving each family a total of 8 meals (we half all the meals since each is a serving of 6) to enjoy over the next 2 weeks. It's been SO WONDERFUL to have the meals on hand and we've enjoyed tasting all the yummy new recipes! It's the best meal prep plan ever!! (I like the Dinner Done, Supper Super type places but they are a little expensive for us). Thanks girls, for another round of delicious dinners!!

For all of you wanting to taste Ramona's BLOGWORTHY Pork Tacos I've included the link below which is where Ramona found the recipe!! Enjoy and let me know what you think!!

Recipe from Kitchen Assistant: Pulled-Pork Tacoshttp://food.realsimple.com/realsimple/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&enrid=5F3562ECBFFDCFED0E48BD18B3C626203F0D35228CA89744DA08F6D63BE08B45&buddy_email=rlhinckley%40gmail.com

5 comments:

Tanya said...

I agree! Ramona's pulled-pork taco recipe is definitely blogworthy!! :) SO YUMMY! She introduced us to pulled-pork tacos this summer. I have the recipe but have not attempted to make them yet!!

Ramona said...

Thank you Jaime and Tanya, for making me feel happy :). I'm glad you all loved them. Tanya, these tacos are just like the ones we had at Mtn. Lake but there is some more stuff added to the pork. James likes the other ones better, but I think I like these better. We'll have to have a taste test this summer :)! Happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

The meal swap is such a great idea, and those tacos do sound yummy. Thanks for the link to the recipe.
;)

Jacque said...

Thanks for the link, Jamie. I'm starting to teach some of our students how to cook so I'm on the quest for new recipies.

Candice said...

Sounds great. I think I'll try those this week. Thanks for the recipe and recommendation Jaime and Ramona!