Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cousins

Here are some pics taken a few nights before we left for Nashville. My precious Grandma (one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE people on the planet!!) is standing here with all of her great grandchildren, minus one. Her newest great granddaughter, Reese, was born the day before so she is still in the hospital when we took this pic....)

L to R: Back row...Andrew, Justin, Brielle, Grandma, Eli, Sierra. Front row...Alex, Faith, Ty, Sydney, Haleigh and Anthony.Watching the kids play brought back memories of me playing in Grandma's yard with my sisters and cousins. There was nothing better than going to Grandma's house when I was kid. I think the same is true today! Faith and I got to meet Baby Reese the day after she was born.

It was so fun to see Faith's interest in her new baby cousin. She was too young (18 months) to really care/understand about her baby brother's arrival. Makes me look forward to having another baby....(WAY down the road!!! like years!!!)

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I just love the look on Faith's face when she's looking at her cousin. So sweet!

What a treasure for your grandmother, too! :)

angie c said...

Heard you're there now. Let's plan a get together with the three of us very, very soon!

:)