Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our votes are in...

Well, as we prepare to head to Nashville (in less than 48 hours)...our "to do" list is starting to get shorter and shorter. Yesterday, we were able to cross another item off our lists...

To Do:

--vote for the President of the United States


It sounds so silly to say this, but it still feels so "cool" (for lack of a better word) that I am able to cast a vote for our future president. My opinion is being counted. Wow!!


This isn't the best picture of us, but we still wanted to mark the occasion with a photo. We all got "I Voted" stickers!

Please pray for us as we are eager to cross off these items from our "To Do" list...

1) Sell house in Indiana.

2) Buy house in Nashville.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

We will pray for your move! I know it is always such a big deal - with two little ones! Good luck!

Jerri said...

I am praying for you all. I love Nashville. You guys are adventurous! :) Godspeed!

Candice said...

Cute hair!

I'm praying for your sweet family.